TRACKING & DATA FUSION
Innovation for the most challenging environments.
Numerica has been developing state-of-the-art multi-target tracking solutions since its inception in 1996. Numerica’s patented optimization-based approach to multiple hypothesis target tracking, entitled Multiple Frame Assignment (MFA), delivers robust real-time performance in stressful scenarios. Numerica’s MFA approach reduces data association errors compared to conventional tracking techniques.
Numerica’s multi-target tracking approach can also ingest both measurement data and track reports while scaling efficiently from one-to-many sensors and very large track loads. By associating and fusing sensor data with a common origin, we can produce a composite track picture that is superior to any constituent sensor picture.
Furthermore, Numerica’s multi-target tracking technology can be used to maintain a common track picture across a distributed network of platforms. Our model-based tracking software has been extended to many sensor types, such as radar and EO/IR, and numerous target types, such as air-breathing targets, ballistic missiles, ground targets, and surface ships.
Real-time correlation and fusion of measurement and track data for superior situational awareness in benign and electronic attack environments:
- Integrates all data sources into one track file, minimizing dual tracks, swaps and spurious tracks.
- Supports most radars, including primary and secondary surveillance, 3D air defense and approach radars.
- Easily scales up from one sensor to many sensors and very large track loads.
- High-performance, multi-hypothesis algorithms provide highly accurate, real-time integrated track outputs.
- Adaptable architecture can be expanded through add-on modules that provide enhanced capabilities for diverse missions and use cases.