Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Numerica investment has resulted in a robust worldwide network of Space Domain Awareness (SDA) sensors, a fully-integrated tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination (TCPED) pipeline, and a daytime satellite tracking capability from low Earth orbit (LEO) to geostationary orbit (GEO).
Numerica Telescope Network (NTN) data and information products are used operationally by multiple government and non-government organizations, and data is available for purchase via the SDA Marketplace and the NTN web portal.
- Heterogeneous telescope network spanning 20+ locations worldwide (16 OCONUS) and growing.
- 20-inch, 14-inch, and 11-inch aperture taskable telescopes providing 100% coverage of GEO.
- Producing several hundred thousand calibrated astrometric & photometric observations each night.
- Multi-sensor wide-FOV imaging systems providing persistent GEO/near-GEO coverage.
- Tracking several thousand satellites across GEO, MEO, HEO, and GTO. On-demand access to LEO.
- World’s only commercial LEO to GEO daytime satellite tracking service (6 sites by EOY 2021).
- Astrometric obs, photometric obs, state vectors with covariances, element sets, sensor stats, and more.
- Calibrations performed on data (like B3 obs), including aberration and other corrections.
- < 1’’ obs (nighttime), < 10’’ obs (daytime).
- Maneuver detections, conjunction alerts, and image chips.
- SuperCat state vectors and element sets (via multisource fusion of third-party EO/RF data).
- Real-Time NTN Tasking Service.
- Historical database with over 200 million obs.