NUMERICA TELESCOPE NETWORK (NTN)
A Fully Integrated Solution for 24/7 SDA - from LEO to GEO
Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Numerica investment has resulted in a robust global telescope network of Space Domain Awareness (SDA) sensors, a fully integrated tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination (TCPED) pipeline, and a daytime (and nighttime) satellite tracking capability from low Earth orbit (LEO) to geostationary orbit (GEO).
Numerica Telescope Network (NTN) enabled data products are used operationally by multiple government and non-government organizations, and data is available for purchase via the SDA Marketplace and the NTN web portal.
GLOBAL TELESCOPE NETWORK OVERVIEW
- Heterogeneous telescope network spanning 20+ locations worldwide (16 OCONUS) and growing.
- 20-inch, 14-inch, and 11-inch aperture taskable telescopes providing 100% coverage of GEO.
- Producing several hundred thousand calibrated astrometric & photometric observations each night.
- Multi-sensor wide-FOV imaging systems providing persistent GEO/near-GEO coverage.
- Tracking several thousand satellites across LEO, GEO, MEO, HEO, & GTO;
- World’s only commercial LEO-to-GEO daytime satellite tracking service.
SPACE DATA PRODUCTS
- Astrometric obs, photometric obs, state vectors with covariances, element sets, sensor stats, and more.
- Calibrations performed on data (like B3 obs), including aberration and other corrections.
- < 1’’ obs (nighttime), < 10’’ obs (daytime).
- SuperCat state vectors & element sets (via multisource fusion of third-party EO/RF data);
- Real-Time On-Demand Tasking Service;
- Historical database with over 200 million obs.