PROVEN TECHNOLOGY FOR AIR DEFENSE SYSTEM INTEGRATORS
With capabilities trusted by DoD customers to power some of the Nation’s most important integrated air and missile defense systems and proven effectiveness at the tactical edge, Numerica offers integrators a collection of sensor and software capabilities that enable better-than-class performance for their air defense platforms and payloads.
- Spyglass. Utilizing innovative Ku-Band phased array technology, the Spyglass radar provides long-range detection and tracking of even the smallest UAS threats all with the smallest RF signature of any comparable radar on the market.
- MIMIRTM. Lightweight C2 software for sensor, weapon and user integration where truly seamless capabilities are needed to meet the mission. Delivers real-time, accurate threat tracking through multi-sensor fusion at the tactical edge.
Numerica’s products offer integrators the ability to rapidly deploy highly effective single-platform integrated systems as well as multi-platform capabilities for distributed and disaggregated operations at scale.
Single Platform Integrated System Benefits
Achieve better-than-class performance in your integrated system using technology built on Numerica’s long history of solving our customer’s most challenging problems in integrated air defense systems. Benefits for platform integrators include:
- Spyglass radar. Reduce your platform’s RF signature and improve its ability to put effects on targets. Leveraging patented advances in radar signal processing and software technologies that power the most advanced integrated air and missile defense systems, Spyglass is a powerful and adaptable radar solution for air and ground threat detection and tracking.
- MFATS. Get the most from your platform’s sensors with real-time, multi-modal sensor fusion. Integrate threat data from radar, EO/IR, passive RF, ELINT, infrared search and track sensors and more to provide operators a precise threat picture for decision making and fire control. Field-proven and relied on where it matters most, MFATS delivers.
- MIMIR. Don’t let component interfaces get in the way. MIMIR connects the dots between system components leveraging open standards and commercial technologies to ease the integration of sensors and effectors. Built on MFAST for a clean, consistent and precise picture of your platform’s threat data, MIMIR provides the connection to the user with a lightweight display for system configuration and control and the tools necessary to connect with the battle space through interfaces to command and control systems like MEDUSA, FAAD-C2 and IBCS.
Networked, Multi-platform Solutions
Today’s threat environment calls for distributed, multi-platform solutions, Numerica’s technology can help. In addition to the benefits outlined above, our products enable robust distributed operations with benefits including:
- Spyglass. Disaggregate sensing for survival and resilience in contested battle space. Spyglass integrates MFATS to create a seamless distributed network of radars spread across many platforms.
- MFATS. Distribute capability through the battlefield to increase survivability and lethality. The MFATS sensor fusion capability is fully distributed, executing at the edge and creating a single, integrated fused threat picture across your dynamic network of platforms. Optimize mission effectiveness by ensuring weapons get the most accurate data even when onboard sensors are degraded by environmental or hostile interference.
- MIMIR. Do more with less. Take command of multiple platforms with MIMIR’s fully distributed architecture supporting multi-platform discovery and control. Operate dynamic networks of capabilities to ensure the mission gets done effectively and efficiently. MIMIR allows multiple users to operate networks of systems from anywhere.