CJIS-compliant cloud storage and management of law enforcement data.
WHAT IS CJISvault?
CJISvault provides a secure, highly available, highly redundant cloud-based solution for storing and managing digital crime scene photos, body-worn camera footage, surveillance videos, and any other law-enforcement-sensitive digital media files. Pay only for what you use; no per-user charges or fees.
CJISvault offers a very secure environment for sensitive law enforcement data:
- CJISvault meets all of the requirements for CJIS compliance, including limiting access to properly trained and cleared personnel who have signed the FBI CJIS Security Addendum.
- Your data is encrypted in transit and at rest using the latest FBI-approved technology.
- You have full control over who inside or outside your agency is allowed access to any record.
- You have complete visibility into access logs, including audit capability, on all of your data.
- All CJISvault data is stored in the continental United States.
- NIST-approved digital hashing algorithm ensures the integrity of your data end to end.
CJISvault RELIABILITY & DURABILITY
CJISvault is backed by a highly reliable and durable data storage subsystem that has achieved SOC3 and ISO27001 compliance, with data stored in multiple physical data centers in at least two different threat zones.
- Upload and access data using a web browser
- Integrate digital media with RMS, CAD, and other data for one click search and access to all relevant information with one click (Lumen subscription required).
- Digital hashing to ensure data integrity
- Easily share selected files with outside law enforcement agencies, prosecutors, or others.
- Optionally watermark images to prevent unauthorized sharing of crime scene and other sensitive photos.
- Integrated audit logs allow you to see exactly who has been accessing files, and when.
CJISvault AND LUMEN INTEGRATION
CJISvault integrates directly with Lumen. This means you can see all of your digital media inline directly in Lumen. Click on a case, and instantly see RMS narratives, call for service data, and digital media in one simple interface.
CJISvault is priced to make it very easy to get started. You pay only for what you use; there are no per-user fees and the pricing is very affordable. Contact us to get started today!